Bumps & beyond is NOT a weight loss programme – dieting during pregnancy is not recommended. We aim to help you develop a healthier approach to eating and physical exercise, and manage your weight more effectively.
The service has been developed to give you the extra help and support you need to make lifestyle changes to benefit both you and your baby. It is simple and easy to follow. The plan works by showing you how to make small but lasting changes to the way that you eat and how active you are – changes that you will be able to keep up for the rest of your life not just for the rest of your pregnancy.
Bumps & Beyond;
- Is a free service and tailored to suit your needs
- Is a one to one service with a trained advisor
- Holds clinics around the county to suit your needs
- Aims to provide you with information, advice and support to achieve a healthier lifestyle, which would in turn promote weight management
- Consists of up to 7 sessions
- First session will take place when you are approximately 16 weeks pregnant.
- Offers up to 6 more sessions until you are 36 weeks pregnant at monthly intervals.
- Has been developed to give you the extra help and support you need to make lifestyle changes to benefit both you and your baby.
Your opinions and experiences of this service are very important to us. Tell us what you think by clicking here